- 2012 - 2013 Camaro ZL1 6.2L LSA
- 2010 - 2013 Camaro 6.2L (LS3, L99)
- 2010 - 2013 Camaro 3.6L (LLT, LFX)
This item is on slight back order. Ask for estimated ship times before ordering.
The lights are $399.99 plus shipping in the U.S. For Canadian and United Kingdom orders, please contact us for shipping rates.
All lights that are now shipping have the updated resistors for the 2012 model. The lights will function on 2010-2013 Camaro, SS, V6 and ZL1.
LED taillight set for the 2010-13 Chevrolet Camaro.
This feature-filled, LED taillight set for the generation five Camaro is without equal.
The taillight kit includes a replacement LED taillight for all four of the stock lamps, plug-and-play wiring, and an installation that requires no electrical knowledge, no splicing, and no cutting.
- Dark Red Lens much like the “RS” factory tail lamp optional lens color.
- Sequential Turn Signal – The turn signal light starts at the inboard lamp, races across the inboard lamp then jumps to the outboard lamp and the light races across it. This sequential light show continues as long as the turn signal is on.
- RapidFire™ Brake Light – Each time the brake pedal is pressed, the brake lights flash three times in rapid succession followed by constant on. This feature is sure to wake up all the distracted drivers following your Camaro.
- AfterBurner™ taillight – The taillight mode includes all 20 primary LEDs lit but dimmed and 24 more LEDs arranged around the lower 3/4 perimeter of each lamp. The effect is not unlike the look of a jet engine with its afterburner engaged.
- User Selectivity – Both the Sequential turn signals and the RapidFire brake lights may be turned-on or off, individually by the end user.
- Show-Off Mode – Let’s admit it. You paid a bunch of money for your new Camaro and you’re ready to show off to your friends and nemeses. The taillights are fitted with a lead wire that when connected to any ground on the car, will cycle the taillights through all their cool functions. A great mode for a car show or late night cruise-in.
- DOT Approved
- Detailed Installation Instructions – The installation is one that can be handled by most. Detailed instructions are included, or they can be viewed here ( .pdf file requires Adobe Acrobat Reader )